Call for Abstracts – Submission Deadline is May 15, 2023
Online Abstract Submission Form coming soon!!!
Working session and abstract submission topics:
- Human infections, diagnosis, prophylaxis and treatment
- Vaccine development
- Host immune responses
- Epidemiology and ecology
- Bacteriology, taxonomy and omics
- Pathogenesis, virulence and interactions with host cells
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- February 2023 : Online Registration Opens
- 15 May, 2023 : Abstract submission deadline
- 10 June, 2023: Abstract evaluation and final conference program
- 15 June, 2023: Early-Bird Registration Deadline
- 15 July, 2023: All presenting authors must be registered by this date to confirm participation in the program
30 August, 2023: Late breaking abstract submission deadline (poster presentation only)
- 15 September, 2023: Late & Onsite Registration fees (online registration will be available through 25 September).
If you have already created a profile for TULISOC membership or Tularemia 2018 registration, please login in below as a RETURNING USER. If you are completely new to the TULISOC Abstract system, please CREATE A PROFILE and then you will be able to submit abstracts. TULISOC members and the meeting registration have been moved to a new online system https://tularemia.org/. To join the society or renew your dues (to save $75 on academic/government registration), and register for the meeting, please visit the Tularemia.org website and click on the My Account button. If you are a current or past member going back to 2018, you will be able to login using your member email address which will be sent to all members in January, 2023.