Visit the 9th International Conference on Tularemia, which was held in Montreal, Canada from October 16-19, 2018.
Working session and abstract submission topics:
- Human Infections and Treatment; Co-chairs – Max Maurin and Anders Sjöstedt
- Epidemiology and Ecology; Co-chairs – Kiersten Kugeler and Racquel Escudero
- Host Response and Immunity; Co-chairs – Katy Bosio and Thomas Henry
- Vaccines; Co-chairs – Karl Klose and Terry Wu
- Bacteriology, gene regulation, stress; Co-chairs – Petra Oyston and Simon Dove
- Pathogenesis and Cell Biology; Chairs – Lee-Ann Allen and Marina Šantić