Invitation to Industry & Supporters
On behalf of the Tularemia International Society Executive Council and the Co-Chairs of the 10th International Conference on Tularemia, we are delighted to invite you to participate in the conference as an industry supporter.
Partnering with the Tularemia Society International provides an excellent opportunity for your brand to be exposed to 130-150 international delegates who’s focuses is on fundamental, clinical, and applied research regarding any aspect of Francisella tularensis.
Participating researchers are not only interested in the biology of this fascinating bacterium, but are also working on the basis for future development of treatments, preventive interventions, and disease diagnosis. At present, this conference is a unique venue that brings together scientists and interested parties from the U.S., Canada, Scandinavia, Europe, Russia, and Japan.
All sponsor packages include company logo in email blasts, on the website, on signs and break slides at the meeting and in the final program book.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Max Maurin, University of Grenoble Alpes, France (Co-Chair)
- Marina Šantic, University of Rijeka, Croatia (Co-Chair)
- Karen Elkins, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), FDA, Silver Spring, USA
- Karl Klose, University of Texas-San Antonio, USA
- Thomas Henry, INSERM, Lyon, France
- Jason Huntley, University of Toledo, USA
- Tom Kawula, Washington State University, USA
- Roberto De Pascalis, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, FDA, USA
- Jeannine Petersen, Centers for Disease Control, USA
- Anders Sjostedt, University of Umea, Sweden
- Jiri Stulik, University of Defence, Czech Republic
Statement of non-profit
The Tularemia International Society is incorporated as a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization, US Federal Tax ID number: 81-4335992. The Society does not contemplate any gain or profits and at all times shall be considered a non-profit, no-stock organization. No money or assets of the Society shall be distributed to directors of the Society, except as compensation for documented goods or services, nor shall the Society make loans of any kind of Society assets.
For More Information please contact the Conference Manager, Joan Oefner [email protected]
Tularemia International Society
1810 Fawn Bluff
San Antonio, TX 78248-1579 USA